Table of Contents
- Review of the Best Grill Smoker Combos
- Willy's Top Picks - Best Smokers Under $500
- The Bottom Line
We know a lot of people are after the best grill smoker combo or commonly known as an offset smoker.
To help ease any shopping and searching stress, we’re going to review some of the best offset smokers available.
The benefits that come with owning an offset are far different than owning a normal BBQ or smoker, so it’s important to us that you find the perfect one.
After reviewing five different brands, all shapes and sizes, we have the most concise and clear buyer’s guide ahead.
First on our list is the Char-Broil American Gourmet Offset Smoker.
This standard model is the perfect griller smoker combo for any chef aiming to make a sound invest while keeping their budget in mind. The Char-Broil American Gourmet Offset Smoker comes in a deluxe and deluxe-plus charcoal model.
In this review, we’re going to take a look at the standard smoker. After we discuss the main features included, we’re going to hear what recent had to say about the advantages and disadvantages from owning this grill smoker combo.
Main features of the Char-Broil American Gourmet Offset Smoker include:
- Steel fire grate which easily adjusts in height
- 140 sq. inches of grilling and smoking space in firebox chamber
- 290 sq. inches of grilling and smoking space in main chamber
- Heat and smoke control is excellent once learned
- Adjustable built in damper and accessible door makes cleaning ash out a breeze
The next supreme model on our list is the Weber 61010001 Genesis II E-310 Liquid Propane Grill.
This elegant, high quality, grill smoker combo is perfect for socials, family get-togethers, or simply a night out and a delicious meal.
It’s functionality and ease of use is ideal for chefs of all experience levels and it comes with a wide assortment of benefits.
Let check out the top features included in the Weber Genesis II E-310 before hearing about the pros and cons.
Main features of the Weber Genesis II E-310 Liquid Propane Grill include:
- Combined total of 669 sq. inches of cooking space: 513 sq. inches available on the porcelain enameled cast iron grill and 156 sq. inches on the Tuck-Away warming rack
- 3 stainless steel burners with 37,500 BTUs as part of the GS4 Grilling System
- Manage each burner with ease via its infinity ignition system and temperature knobs
- Grease Mount Management System makes for easy clean up and reduces risk of fires
- Built in mounted thermometer helps monitor grill’s internal temperature
Oklahoma Joe’s Longhorn Grill/Smoker Combo is next on our list and this model is perfect for a variety of users. Its functionality ensures that anyone can step up to the grill and deliver flavorful, succulent results.
This three-in-one model effortlessly blends the luxury of electric ignition with an offset firebox, inviting users to prepare feasts with ease.
We know you’ve had your eye on the Longhorn Charcoal and Gas Smoker for quite some time so let’s review the excellent features included.
Main features of the Oklahoma Joe’s Longhorn Grill/Smoker Combo include:
- 1,060 sq. inches of cooking space combined on model: 750 sq. inches in main chamber, 310 sq. inches in firebox chamber
- Comfortably control temperature and airflow through multiple built-in dampers
- 3 main burners within gas grilling chamber (12,000 BTU each)
- 1 additional side burner (12,000 BTU) houses charcoal chimney starter
- Easy to move around or transport via wheels and handles
Number four on our list is the Smoke Hollow multi-use 4-in-1! This beast comes with a ton of outstanding features we can’t wait to dive into.
Regarding the versatility of this smoker, it appears there’s nothing this thing can’t do.
For a standard fee, you can even choose to have it assembled by a Smoke Hollow professional.
We did some digging and found out what recent customers had to say about their experience while using this particular Smoke Hollow smoker.
While there are always areas for improvement, we’re going to start with the amazing main features then cover the pros and cons.
Main features of the Smoke Hollow 4-in-1 include:
- 860 sq. inches of cooking space in main area
- 3 stainless steel tube burners: 10,000 BTU each
- 1 side burner: 9,300 BTU
- All cooking grids are cast iron and high quality
- Removable and adjustable charcoal tray helps control temperature
Last, but certainly not least is The Original PK Grill & Smoker by PK Grills. Hands down, this is one of the best grill smoker combo and we can’t wait to tell you why. This sleek and simple design has a lot to offer buyers and it's built to cook and built to last.
Main features of PK Grills The Original PK Grill & Smoker include:
- Hand poured and constructed in the USA
- Rust proof; made from aluminum and stainless steel parts
- 10 year warranty on cast aluminum parts
- 4-way venting system makes for an efficient grilling and smoking process
- Temperatures can easily range from 180 ℉ - 700 ℉
The Bottom Line
In the end, when it comes to choosing your next grill smoker combo, we want you to go about it with every proper intention.
The cooking space must be the right size for you and/or your family, you must evaluate if you’re in need of one that’s portable or stationary, and most importantly decide if it's within your budget.
The bottom line is if you have a decent budget and want to invest it a top model - we encourage you to pull the trigger on the Smoke Hollow 6500 4-in-1 Combination Smoker.
If you’re aiming to be on the more conservative side, then the PK Grills The Original PK Grill & Smoker is perfect for you!
Overall, we hope this review provided you with outstanding information when moving forward with your next offset smoker.
If our overview was helpful and beneficial, please reach out and tell us about your experience as a reader. We love hearing from our readers and look forward to your comments. Happy Smoking!