Anyone who loves indulging in smoked meat knows it’s a hot commodity and that quality meats can be hard find. If you’re lucky and do get your hands on some, chances are you’re going to pay a hefty price. However, this can all be avoided by buying your own smoker and doing it yourself! We will be covering a couple of the best electric smokers currently on the market made by Bradley.
This article will explain the differences between each model and help you uncover the best option for your needs. We’ll look at the key features, pros, cons and other important info about a few models. Knowledge is power; stay informed and buy smart!
Overview of Bradley Smokers
The manufacturer of these electric smokers is Bradley Technologies Inc. Their head office can be found along the Canadian west coast, in an area known as British Columbia. This company took the tradition of eating smoked meat to an entirely new level by selling electric smokers that are user friendly and offer authentic smoked flavors every time.
Bradley smokers also help to make sure you’re getting the right wood briquettes to compliment your cooking experience. If you’re interested in building your own smoker, you can even find a blueprint on Bradley smokers website to guide you step-by-step.
Reviews of the Top Bradley Models
Bradley smokers sell a large variety of smokers. For many people, this can be confusing due to lack of available product knowledge. Our article is here to help. Let’s get started!
The first smoker we’re going to look at is the Bradley Digital 4-Rack Smoker. This is one of their smaller smokers and is ideal for small quantities of meat. This smoker includes all the features of the original Bradley smoker and is electric.
With the Bradley Digital 4-Rack Smoker, you’re going to get a smoker with an assortment of great features:
- First, a 4-rack smoker that has space for all kinds of meat - everything from chicken to ribs!
- It has a full digital controller which allows you to adjust the temperature, the time, and the amount of smoke desired. This simple design makes for perfect smoked meat and is ideal for beginners.
- This model can also run for up to 8 hours. Not only is this efficient, but you will save money due to having to buy less briquettes.
- Racks are also removable which makes cleaning a breeze!
There are a number of great things to know about the Bradley Digital 4-Rack Smoker. These will definitely make your smoking experience outstanding.
- With most smokers, long smoke times bring undesirable tastes. However, this isn’t the case with the Bradley Digital 4-Rack Smoker. Their company ensures products provide customers with great tasting meals due to their high quality features and outstanding performance.
- The smoker is also designed for outdoor use making it perfect for parties, social gatherings, or holiday hostings.
- Another great benefit is the amount of control owners have over the temperature and smoke output. Not everyone likes the same amount of smoke on their meat. With this function, you can manage that with ease.
With any product, there are always a couple of things to be aware of. The only problem you may encounter with the Bradley Digital 4-Rack Smoker is the quality of your smoked meat comes with the decision to use their briquettes. Other briquettes will not offer the same effect and you might be disappointed with the end result.
Another great smoker is the Bradley Digital 6-Rack Smoker. This smoker is larger and a bit more expensive than the 4-rack smoker. Let’s dive into some of the aspects behind what makes this model so unique.
There’s a wide variety of features available to anyone considering this smoker. Let’s take a look:
- It’s size - this smoker is ideal for any large family because it has 6 racks to smoke on. This also makes it great for dinner parties or any big game hunter.
- You can also use any of the 9 different flavors of hardwood available for smoking, giving meat a unique flavor each time.
- This 6-rack smoker is fully digital so you can control the temperature, the time, and the amount of smoke produced.
- The smoker is made from the highest quality materials to ensure durability.
If you’re still on the fence about which smoker to purchase, make sure you review these pros and benefits. Here’s what makes this Bradley smoker so desireable:
- The size of the Bradley 6-Rack Smoker is ideal for large group settings. You can fit a huge assortment of meat in there at once making it very efficient. You’ll be amazed by its performance and ease of use.
- This is a hot and cold smoker - a feature only Bradley offers. No other smoker on the market can achieve this and it’s easy to adjust the settings to your desired condition.
- The smoker is also extremely easy to clean. No soaking required!
There are a couple of things you should be aware:
- It can take time to find the temperature you’re after in addition to the time and amount of smoke in order to have that ‘perfect smoked meat’ outcome. But, like anything, practice makes perfect!
- Because of the size of this smoker it may take a little bit longer to heat up compared to the 4-Rack smoker.
The third one on our list is the Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker. There are a couple of features you need to know about:
- Fully automated meat smoker. This means there’s no need to guess the amount of time needed to smoke meat correctly, the smoker does everything for you!
- 4-Rack outdoor smoker, ideal for medium to large sized families. It’s also large enough to smoke entire chickens, ribs, and other meats in unison.
- It has a 500 watt cooking element, allowing it to heat up faster than competing smokers. It also comes with a drip bowl to make cleaning easier.
Just like other Bradley smokers mentioned, there are numerous benefits and pros. These are the most important ones we’ve discovered:
- The great thing about the Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker is you can use this smoker for more than just smoking meat. You can also use it for slow roasting or cooking. Those who buy this model actually receive a 3 in 1 smoker!
- This smoker is a powder epoxy steel construction smoker. This feature means your smoker will last for for years down the road.
- The Bradley BTIS1 can smoke at low or high temperatures depending on what’s on the menu.
The only customer complaint we found was that it doesn’t get as hot as they would have hoped. This means it’ll be harder to use under cold conditions, limiting use of the smoker depending on where you live.
The Bottom Line
The bottom line is that no matter which one of these Bradley smokers you purchase, you’re going to get tremendous value for the amount of money spent. Their products are durable and easier to use compared to the leading competitors. Additionally, because they’re digitally controlled, you can set the temperature, time, and amount of smoke you want. This helps to ensure your experience is just as you planned from the start.
With the review of the 4-Rack model, the Digital 6-Rack model and the Bradley BTIS1, you will see they are all equally great. Each has different features and benefits, and you won’t regret purchasing any one of them. Bradley smokers are widely known for their quality and guaranteed to last, making any purchase well worth it!